Tubular Upper & Lower Control Arms Tubular Steel Set for 1967-69 Camaro / Firebird & 1968-74 Chevy Nova.
- Black Powder Coated Front Tubular Steel, stronger than the factory arms
- 4 Piece Set, 2 Uppers & 2 Lowers
- Performance grade, improved suspension geometry
- Built in positive caster for improved handling
- Urethane bump stops
- Direct bolt on for cars with disc brakes, no modifications.
- Includes grease fittings.
- Quality, Strong Welds
- Lowers are 1.625 OD - .156 wall DOM tubing
- Uppers are 1.125 OD - .125 wall DOM tubing
- The upper arms have 4 degrees of positive caster, lowers are stock
- These will work with stock/standard coil springs and even coil over
Control Arm Style: Tubular
Ball Joints Included: Yes
Hardware Included: Castle Nut & Cotter Pin
Finish: Powder Coated Black
Bushing Material: Polyurethane
Spring Pad Included: No
Bump Stops Included: Yes
Grease Fittings: Yes
Weight: 42 LBS
Box Size: 11'' x 7''x 7''