1968-1969 Chevrolet Nova Disc/Disc Brake Conversion Kit
These booster conversion kits come with a cast iron master cylinder & brass proportioning valve.
This kit requires the use of 15" or larger rims
Front Disc Brake Portion of Kit Includes:
- Stock height spindles
- Dust caps
- Inner & outer bearings, seals, & mounting hardware
- Front caliper brackets
- Backing plates
- Large GM single piston calipers pre-loaded with pads
11" or 9'' rotors are 5" x 4.75" with 7/16" studs are available with the Delco Moraine stamped booster which comes in zinc with the brackets riveted on the back of the booster and not bolt-on like many other units on the market!
The Delco Moraine stamped booster has a correct two piece distribution and metering block included with pre-bent lines to make your installation even easier!
- 11'' rotors 5'' x 4.75'' with 7/16'' studs are available only in Dual Zinc, or Dual Chrome finishes
- 8'' Rotors are not available with the Delco Moraine stamped booster
Rear Disc Brake Portion of Kit Includes:
- Standard GM single bore calipers with self adjusting e-brake (1979 El Dorado)
- Zinc caliper brackets
- Backing plates
- Bearings, seals, & mounting hardware
- D54 pads included
- Caliper brackets & spacers
- Bracket hardware
- Rubber brake hoses & clips
- Emergency brake cables
Standard Performance: Rubber Brake Hoses; Standard Rotors
High Performance: Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses; Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Does not fit S-10 chassis or truck frames
- Maximum diameter of 6.11" to fit rotor hat.
- .050x45 degree chamfer
- 2.786" max register axle
- Does not fit 14" rims - Must use 15" or larger
- When installing rear disc brake kit a disc/disc proportioning valve with a 1-1/8" bore master cylinder will be needed.
Morris Classic is a proud retailer for MBM Brake Boosters.