1969-1974 Chevy Nova & 1967-1969 Firebird , 1967-1969 Camaro Steering Arms
- Sold as a set
- 4-1/8" Center to center mounting holes
- Front mount hole to tie rod is 5"
- Rear mount hole to tie rod is 9-1/8"
- Made from Forged Steel
- Fits GM F Body from 1967-1969 Camaro/ Firebird
- Fits GM X Body 1968-1974 Nova
- Compatible with 3966151 Standard Height Spindles
- Compatible with 3966155 2" Drop Spindles
1969-1947 Chevy Nova & Camaro Steering Arms
Control Arm Style: NA
Ball Joints Included: NA
Hardware Included: NA
Finish: Painted Black
Bushing Material: NA
Spring Pad Included: NA
Bump Stops Included: NA
Grease Fittings: NA
Quantity: Sold As a Set
Weight: 9 LBS
Box Size: 10''x 9''x 6''